Using Target Language in Beginner Learner Classroom
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Liam Morgan, University of Technology, Sydney
Fostering The Relationship Between Teaching, Research And Change: This paper will describe a collaborative action research project involving six teachers of foreign languages in Sydney secondary schools. This project identifies those practices and strategies that encourage students to use the target language in school settings. The teachers work focussed on aspects of communicative language teaching such as modelling, sequencing and student presentation.
Liam Morgan is a Lecturer in the Division of Language and Literacy within the Faculty of Education, University of Technology, Sydney.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Asahi University, Hozumi-cho, Gifu-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: