ETJ East Tokyo:
Listening Activities for Children and Junior High Students; Lesson Planning
Date: Sunday, June 7th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various. Short presentations, Discussion and Idea Sharing
This meeting is a place for sharing ideas and activities that worked well in real classes. Sharing challenges or concern and possible sollutions are also welcome.
13:40 The first session of the meeting will be spent on sharing listening activities for very young children up to junior high students. Bring your students' favorite games or worksheets.
14:50 In the second session, participants will form small groups according to student's age, make lesson plans and present. After each presentation others will give comments and discuss adaptation to other age groups.
16:20 Decide next meeting theme
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (Non-member can become member at the site for no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (Chiba City Civic Hall) http://www.f-cp.jp/shimin/map.html) 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba-shi 043-224-2431 It is 7 min. walk from Chiba station on JR or the Keisei Line. http://ww
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027