Winter Delight: 4 mini presentations and a full-length end-of-year party
Date: Sunday, December 13th, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Masahiko Goshi, Lewis Malamed, Kazumi Kato, Shizuno Seki
This meeting will have four short presentations given by members of the Shizuoka JALT chapter. A variety of topics will be covered and the audience will surely walk away with some ideas and techniques that can be used in their teaching situations. The presenters are: Masahiko Goshi (Tokai University), Lewis Malamed (Tokai University) Kazumi Kato (Shizuoka University) and Shizuno Seki (Shizuoka University). After the meeting, we will have our annual end-of year-party at a restaurant nearby (reservations are not necessary). Doors open at 1:00 pm and the discussion begins at 1:30. We should finish no later than 4:00.
Shizuoka Kyouiku Kaikan is located on Miyuki Dori, the main street going directly north from Shizuoka Station, and is located right across from Shin-Shizuoka Centre, facing the outside moat of Sumpu-park. It is a 5-7 minute walk north from Shizuoka Station, and there are maps of the area in the underground crossing area between the station and the downtown core.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shizuoka Kyouiku Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: