Temple University Japan:
The 12th Annual Temple University Japan Osaka Center Applied Linguistics Colloquium
Date: Sunday, February 14th, 2010 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is December 15, 2009
The primary goal of this event is to provide a venue for both new and experienced researchers to present their work in a supportive atmosphere. The second goal of the event is for researchers to be able to discuss research-related issues with one another in order to learn more about conducting high-quality educational research. The colloquium will take place at the Osaka Center of Temple University's Japan Campus. The campus is conveniently located a few minutes walk from major railway stations in central Osaka. Registration will begin and coffee, tea, and donuts will be available from 9:00 am, and presentations and panel discussions will begin at 10:00 am and continue throughout the day until 5:00 pm.
The call for participation deadline is Dec 15. For more details, please read the announcement on Temple University's website.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: 1,500 yen
Venue: Temple University, Japan Campus Osaka Center, Osaka Eki-mae Building #3, 21F, 1-1-3-2100 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800