JALT 2009 National Conference Review, Action Research Methodology, and annual Bonenkai
Date: Sunday, December 13th, 2009 Time: 1:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Greg Sholdt
This will be Osaka JALT's last chapter event of the year. We'll start by discussing our impressions of the National JALT conference in Shizuoka, held Nov 21-23. What impressed us and what did we learn?
Greg Sholdt will then lead us in an interactive workshop designed to sharpen our research skills.
Afterward we'll head to a nearby restaurant for the annual Osaka JALT bonenkai. Contact Osaka JALT for further details.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Temple University Japan, Osaka Ekimae Bldg. 3, 21st Floor, 1-1-3-2100 Umeda, Kita-ku, Tel: 06-6343-0005
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: