1) Engaging Junior High Students with Cooperative Learning Activities; 2) American Values, Human Values, and Teaching English
Date: Sunday, May 30th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: 1) Ben Backwell; 2) Peter Warner
In the first workshop, Ben Backwell introduces participants to three cooperative learning activities that can be adapted to any teacher's textbook. In the second workshop, Peter Warner presents a fascinating and important look at the three founding values of America, how they compare with basic human values, and how they are part of the English classroom.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: WINC AICHI, Room 908
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: