Talking About JALT Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Date: Sunday, May 16th, 2010 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Carol Rinnert (Hiroshima City University), Jim Ronald (Hiroshima Shudo University), Keith Hoy (Suzugamine Women's College), and Eleanor Kane (University of Shimane)
Pragmatics, Teaching Children, Extensive Reading, and Learner Development will be some of the topics discussed at this multifaceted meeting, devoted to JALT Special Interest Groups. First, each of the speakers will give a brief introduction of those groups, and will explain some "important findings and trends in the field." There will also be a short talk about other SIGs. Then, in small groups, there will be more detailed discussions.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Peace Park, 3F Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: