East Shikoku JALT:
1st Annual Shikoku JALT Regional Conference
Date: Saturday, May 29th, 2010 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Featured speakers Ian Isemonger, Masahiro Nagasaki and Harry Carley
This is the first of an ongoing series of all-Shikoku conferences, sponsored by East Shikoku and Matsuyama chapters. Full details at eng.core.kochi-tech.ac.jp/eastshikoku.
Ian Isemonger (Kumamoto University, JALT Journal editor) the state of the research trajectory in applied linguistics.
1. Masahiro Nagasaki (Kochi University of Technology) Changing EFL reading classrooms into "Reading Workshops"
2. Harry Carley (Matsuyama University) Team Teaching: The Total Team
Ian Willey: Checking Native Checking
Rudolf Reinelt: Using Media in Rating 2nd FL Oral Examinations
Marcus Otlowski: Establishing an Instructor-Learner Dialogue
David Patterson: How Sweet the Sound? Pronunciation in Performance
Brett Milliner: Effective Listening Assessment
Daniel Ribble & Joanna Hare: Techniques for Using Film in the Classroom
Jennie Milliner: Learner Perceptions of Computer-assisted vs. Face-to-face Peer Feedback on Writing
Paul Batten & Gerardine McCrohan: Testing Communicative Compensatory Strategies
Jeremiah Mock: The Insight Playshop Approach to Adult Learning
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kochi University, Media Library, 6th Floor. Tosayamada, Kochi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: