West Tokyo JALT:
Tokai Foreign Language Center: JALT Professional Development Symposium 2010
Date: Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr, David Barker, and several more
"Helping Learners Build Multiple Skills by Setting Clear Goals, Developing Effective Methodologies, and Creating Appropriate Materials" Participating organizations:
* West Tokyo JALT,
* JALT Gunma,
* JALT Shizuoka,
* Ibaraki JALT,
* Tokyo JALT,
* JACET Kanto Chapter
The symposium includes a keynote address, concurrent presentations, poster presentations, a plenary address and ends with an evening reception. Please see the symposium website for full details.
A boxed lunch will be provided to all participants who pre-register on or before Friday, October 15 complements of Pearson Education.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (for JACET and JALT members)
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tokai University, Shonan Campus, Building 14
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: