2011 We Can! Spring ELT Forum (Fukuoka)
Date: Saturday, March 12th, 2011 Time: 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Matsuka, Mayumi Tabuchi, Rumiko Kido
McGraw-Hill Education and mpi present a series of exciting, information-packed presentations and workshops for all Japanese and native English teachers in Japan. With plenary sessions by authors and international ELT consultants, these forums are a great opportunity to share original ideas and activities to motivate students to use English for REAL communication. (See or download a PDF flyer with full details.) The 2011 WE CAN! ELT Spring Forum will be visiting eight cities across Japan: Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Niigata, Fukuoka, Okayama, Sendai and Sapporo. Two free gifts, a lucky draw and 10 per cent off all material! Pre-registration recommended, but please feel free to drop by on the day. Please email email@example.com or visit the 2011 Spring Forum page on wecanenglish.jp for more information.
Venue: Yomiuri Plaza, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: