My Share Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 19th, 2011 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Gifu Chapter Members
Join us for an evening of hands-on teaching as our members will dig deep into their bags of time-tested lesson ideas and troubleshooting techniques. Lesson plans will range from young learners to adults. A very practical evening of professional development to be followed by dinner and drinks at the station izakaya.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Venue: Gifu JR Station - Heartful Square 2F (East Wing)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: