Tokyo PC Users Group:
Bringing Wireless Internet to Foreigners in Japan
Date: Thursday, May 9th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen McMahon, Westport Communications Inc.
For details and related links, see TPC's homepage.
Founded in 1982, TPC is Japan's oldest IBM-standard PC users group. The monthly meetings feature guest speakers, product demonstrations, and free-wheeling exchanges on a variety of computer-related subjects. A question-and-answer period affords a chance to discuss individual computing problems.
Organization: Tokyo PC Users Group
Cost: TPC Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: The Tokyo Union Church (basement), Omotesando Dori, a short walk from the A-1 exit of the Omotesando subway stn (Ginza, Hanzomon, and Chiyoda Lines). Entrance through the parking area.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo PC Users Group
Email QR Code: