Whole Brain Teaching aka "Power Teaching"
Date: Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne
CoFFET and Sky Highes English Studion will co-host Whole Brain Teaching. WBT is a method that integrates an effective classroom management system with learning approaches that tap the way your brain learns best. This approach is amazingly effective, and fun for both you the teacher, and the students.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sky Highes English Studio
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: