English Teaching Workshop:
1. Bridging the Gap Between Elementary and JHS English;
2. CLIL Workshop, Five Senses;
3. What is TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)?
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Facilitator: Yuco Kikuchi (English Pier)
Theme 1: Bridging the Gap Between Elementary and JHS English
What are the new JHS textbooks like? What's the focus of MEXT's new course of study? From communication to grammar, thicker textbook AND more words to remember? How can we prepare for these changes? In this workshop participants will discuss the ways to help 6th graders in 6 months before they enter JHS. The facilitator will share her experience of helping 7th graders over come the first hurdle of "be verbs and do verbs confusion."
Theme 2: CLIL Workshop, Five Senses
What are the successful activities and materials to reinforce learning?
Theme 3: What is TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test)?
Are you a certified teacher? Would you like to know how we can develop our teaching skills by ourselves without taking a course in graduate school?
For pre-registration: Send email to email@example.com
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 1,000 yen for workshop or ETJ members
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center, Katsushika-ku (5 min. walk from JR Shin-koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464