Learning Environments; also: Akita JALT Annual General Meeting
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Ibuki Aiba, Reika Maruyama, and Megumi Kimoto
The presenters are AIU Japanese Language Teaching and English Language Teaching graduate students. The topic is the learning environment at AIU for EAP students and foreign students studying Japanese. They did a survey and will discuss the preliminary results of the study. This is a warm-up for what they will present at JALT National.
This is Akita JALT's annual general meeting so some other topics will be discussed, but the graduate students will go first. Akita JALT will also ratify their constitution.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: Student non-JALT member: free; Non-JALT members 1,000 yen
Venue: B-103 at Akita International University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562