Language Teaching Professionals:
Teaching listening and communication
Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: David Paul
How can we develop children's listening and communication ability? The ability to communicate includes a variety of elements. This session will look at how these can be scaffolded over a period of time.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Nellies English Books, Kenkyusha Fujimi Bldg., 1F, 2-11-3 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: