Professional Development through Collaboration on Quantitative Research
Date: Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Gregory Sholdt (Kobe University)
This enthusiastic presenter will share his passion for quantitative methods while recommending a unique approach to gradually developing quantitative research skills through small-scale studies. Additionally, the value of collaboration in the application of this approach will be demonstrated through an ongoing research-training project for language teachers. (Please note the special starting time.)
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (Students 250 yen)
Venue: Peace Park, 3F Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: