The Japan Language Testing Association:
The 16th JLTA Annual Conference (JLTA 2012)
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: David Beglar (Temple University, Japan). Call for papers due July 8th
The Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) invites presentation proposals for its annual conference. We look forward to receiving your proposals related to the conference theme and language testing in general. This year, a participant can present for 20 minutes and have a 10-minute question-and-answer session. S/he can present only once as the first presenter; however, s/he can present multiple times when s/he is not the first presenter.
Keynote speech: Evaluating extensive reading
Speaker: David BEGLAR (Temple University, Japan)
Symposium: Evaluating extensive reading at school
- Coordinator: Yo IN'NAMI (Shibaura Institute of Technology)
- Panelist: Atsuko TAKASE (Kansai University)
- Panelist: Rob WARING (Notre Dame Seishin University)
- Discussant: David BEGLAR (Temple University, Japan)
Confirmatory Factor Analysis (Conducted in Japanese)
October 26, 2012 (Friday)
Lecturer: Yo IN'NAMI (Shibaura Institute of Technology)
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen (Students: 1,000 yen)
Venue: Senshu University, Higashimita 2-1-1 Tama-ku Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code: