2 Day Young Learner Teacher Training Program.
Date: Saturday, July 14th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chris Espiritu Reyes Lynn Suico
YLTTP from CoFFET brings to aspiring teachers a new teacher training program for those who want to teach students in pre-schools, elementary and junior high schools. The teachers at the end of this course will gain confidence and the skills necessary to teach students at these levels. Teaching children is the most challenging job but a proper training can make things easy. Children require special and separate attention at each stage. The teachers have to be trained in a scientific way so that they can teach students at all age groups evidently. In CoFFET's YLTTP, special attention is given to teaching practice. Teachers are encouraged to practice teaching. Taking class in the real classroom situation helps you in their understanding of the methods and techniques and at the same time builds confidence. The teachers who have no work experience are perfect for this course as with necessary inputs, they will also get exposure to a real classroom situation.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 6,000 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: La Palette, Zaza City bldg., Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: