Teaching English to Children: Genki English
Date: Sunday, April 14th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Genki English
A typical ACET meeting includes various volunteers sharing songs, games, activities, and various teaching methods that have proven successful in the classroom. A Brainstorming session is usually held at the tail end of each meeting in order to go over any class problems that teachers may encounter.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: free (usually 1000 yen but this is a special workshop)
Venue: Amikas (Fukuoka City Women's Center, across from Nishitetsu Takamiya Station), 3-3-1, Takamiya, Minami-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: