The 10th Korea TESOL International Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 6th, 2002 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers: Martin Bygate, Andy Curtis, many more
See day 1 of the conference for further details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 35,000 won (apx. 3,500 Japanese yen)
Non-members: 75,000 won for those in Korea, more for those outside.
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University in central Seoul, KoreaSookmyung Women's University in central Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: