Osaka JALT Back-to-School 2014 mini-conference
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various; submit your ideas by March 30th
Back to School is Osaka JALT's annual one-day mini-conference which aims to share ideas on a wide range of topics to help everyone start the new school year on a positive note. With long and short presentation slots, poster sessions, and plenty of time to socialize, there is sure to be something for everyone. Presentations can be in English, Japanese, or any language you like. Teachers and students of all kinds are all very welcome and encouraged to submit proposals for any kind of presentation, including group presentations, workshops, round-table discussions, you name it. Space and time permitting, we'll do our best to fit you in. Please share your teaching tips and join us for what is sure to be a great day!
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen (500 yen for full time student members & senior members)
Non-members: 2000 yen (500 yen for students & seniors)
Venue: Otemae University, between Hankyu Inano Station and JR Inadera Station, about 20 minutes from Umeda. (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: