Okinawa JALT My Share, followed by Beach BBQ
Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Okinawa JALT is seeking individuals to give presentations about teaching ideas, techniques, and activities for our My Share event that will be held on April 26th. Presentations should be about 15-30 minutes and provide the audience with practical explanations. Okinawa JALT will provide participants with official certificates to document each presentation. Presenters may submit their worksheets to be included in the Okinawa JALT My Share Collection 2014. A more detailed summary of presentations may be included in a special issue of Outside the Box.
We will also hold a beach BBQ party for all participants after the event! Interested parties can find more details about the event by visiting Okinawa JALT on Facebook or registering at our chapter website. Scroll down to the bottom of our website and click on Presenters Wanted to register for the event. We will contact shortly thereafter.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Meio University (map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304