Gifu JALT Conference Preview
Date: Saturday, November 8th, 2014 Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Brent Simmonds, Kathleen Cahill, Mike Stockwell, John Spiri
Four JALTGifu members will present on the theme they will be presenting on at the JALT national conference in November. This will give those of us who can't make it to Tsukuba a chance to see some of the presentations. It will also be a great way for the presenters to get feedback. The four presentations will be: NGO Gender Awareness Material (Brent Simmonds), Classroom Interaction in Elementary Eikaiwa Classes (Kathleen Cahill), Crossing Borders: Projects with Authentic Audiences (Mike Stockwell) & Academic Topics for English Language Learning (John Spiri).
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (first time free)
Venue: Room 2, Juroku Plaza, Gifu City. Juroku Plaza is to the left of the north exit of JR Gifu Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 058-246-3744
Phone (work): 052-781-4734