Fukuoka JALT's Ordinary General Meeting 2014
Date: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Fukuoka JALT officers
Open to all Fukuoka JALT chapter members, the annual OGM is when our chapter officers report on our chapter's activities. We will hold elections for next year's officers (anyone willing to help out is welcome to put their name in for a position). We'll also ask for input from our members to help us shape the upcoming year.
We're going back to D. Khajana in Fujisaki (map; phone 092-847-1210). This social dinner is open to anyone interested in JALT, including non-members. The cost is 3,000 yen for all-we-can-drink with a set menu of curry and nan. Please contact us to reserve your place, as we have to tell the restaurant how many of us to expect.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Seinan Community Center 1F (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: