We're Going Global? A look at Local Efforts to Implement Japan's National English Education Goals
Date: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Tom Fast (Okayama University)
Tom Fast will report on how the Ministry of Educations mandates to become "Super Global" and teach English in English are impacting local secondary school teachers.
Second: Okayama JALT's Annual Meeting. Officers will give yearly reports on their activities within the chapter. Also included will be a town-hall type meeting at which important issues facing JALT will be presented and feedback encouraged.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Notre Dame Seishin University, Logos Hall, 7-2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: