Useful Websites and Apps for Language Education
Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2015 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Kevin Tang (Ehime University), Ian Brown (Matsuyama University)
This presentation introduces websites and apps ideal for learners of all levels. It shows participants how these technologies help manage classes, and incorporate aural and visual elements to foster greater communications and creativity. It also outlines the benefits of using these technologies to supplement language learning and extend classroom interactions.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: M33, Aidai Muse, Ehime University (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211