SCBWI Japan Writers' Craft Workout
Date: Saturday, March 14th, 2015 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Holly Thompson, Mariko Nagai, Naomi Kojima
A half-day craft-focused event for writers, translators and author-illustrators of children's literature including Speed Book Talks on Craft, Circuit Prompts, Lectures, and Q & A.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 800 yen
Non-members: 1,200 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, AV Rooms A & B
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908