April PIGATE meeting (co-sponsored with NanKyu JALT)
Date: Saturday, April 11th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Nicole Gallagher (Kumamoto Prefectual Office) and Ms. Fumi Ogata (Kikuyo JHS)
Featuring two speakers, Nicole Gallagher (Kumamoto Board of Education) talking on Teacher beliefs on conducting classes in English, and Fumi Ogata (Kikuyo JHS) discussing possible classroom activities based on the speech of Nobel Peace Prize laureate Ms.Malala Yousafzai, as well as the usual PIGATE activities and discussion.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen University, English Lounge
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: