CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) for Young Learners, Motivating Beginners With Numbers and Math in English
Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various, facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi (Keiai University Life Long Learning Center)
Numbers are simple yet very important theme for language learners especially in EFL settings. In this workshop participants will experience motivating activities using math skills and knowledge. Young learners will be excited to play with numbers and do simple math problems in English. CLIL textbooks and other materials such as readers from various publishers will also be introduced. Both Japanese and English will be used in this workshop. Please pre-register by sending e-mail to Yuco Kikuchi.
Organization: EFL Arena
Cost: EFL Arena Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141 Map (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact EFL Arena
Email QR Code: