Hanami Party (Cherry Blossom Viewing Party)
Date: Sunday, April 7th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Come enjoy the cherry blossoms with our group! Cheese, senbei, mikan, and soft drinks will be provided. (Please feel free to bring your own alcohol.) JALT Members and their families pay 500 yen per person OR bring a dish. (FREE for Children under 12 and seniors.) One-day members pay 1000 yen. (500 yen discount with a dish.) For more information, please contact Paul Lyddon at email@example.com (or 090-5335-5130 on day of event). If the weather looks bad, please confirm on the day. Meeting place: Omiya Koen: Meet at "Mamenoki" in center of JR Omiya Station at 13:30 to go over with group.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: see description
Venue: Omiya Koen (see description for details)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: