The Dominoes Effect: Graded Readers for ESL Students
Date: Sunday, April 14th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Julian Ward, Oxford University Press
Julian Ward will introduce the new four-level graded readers from Oxford University Press intended for teenagers and adults. Participants will look at an extensive reading in order to learn in detail what it achieves. Finally, participants will work together to discuss how these books can be used as intensive and extensive readers in the ESL classroom.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (located directly across from Nozato Station, Bantan Line; plenty of free parking; from Himeji Station, train leaves at 13:50)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808