Creating a framework for defining and supporting meaningful communication in the EFL young learner classroom
Date: Sunday, July 12th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Hiroki Iwakiri (Akae Elementary School), Keisuke Ishizuka (Kunitomi Elementary School)
The NanKyu Chapter of JALT is pleased to announce a workshop focused on Young Learners. The workshop is on Sunday, July 12th at 2pm until 5pm at Miyazaki Municipal University. The presentations will be in Japanese. Please join on discussing meaningful communication, what it is, and how do you support it in elementary school English lessons. There will also be a model lesson for us to apply our new knowledge. Students, HRTs, JTEs, ALTs, and Private School instructors, Please join us! The contents are applicable in all contexts.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University, Main Building, 4F, AV Room (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: