Round Table Discussion
Date: Sunday, July 26th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Round table
At ETJ-Aichi, we are working to improve our service to Japanese and foreign English teachers alike. On July 26th, we will have a round table discussion to share ideas, experiences and suggestions about working with or as a Japanese English Teacher. Attendees will have the opportunity to help each other and maybe even solve problems relating to teaching English in Japan. Panelists will begin by answering attendees questions and finish by providing teaching ideas and materials.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
Location: Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: