1st GEN TEFL International Conference 2016 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, July 31st, 2016 Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Hiroshi Nakagawa (Tokai University), Leah S. Corpuz (University of the Cordilleras), Jirada Wudthayagorn (Chulalongkorn University Language Institute)
The 1st GEN TEFL International Conference will be held July 30-31, 2016 at the Topland Plaza Hotel in Phitsanulok, Thailand. The deadline for the call for papers is April 30.
English Language Teaching today is challenging; especially with the rise of "world Englishes," it has become more diverse in its cultures and contexts. In education, research provides information on multiple phenomena such as the efficacy of various instructional approaches, achievement differences between social groups and across countries and the many factors that contribute to school improvement in general (Cummins and Davison 2007). With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
Organization: Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL)
Venue: Topland Plaza Hotel, Phitsanulok, Thailand
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact GEN TEFL
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): +66801210087