Utilizing the Four Skills in Textbook Design
Date: Saturday, April 27th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Todd Jay Leonard
Todd Jay Leonard will speak on the importance of including the four skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in all English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. He will illustrate how to do this by introducing four textbooks that he has authored with Macmillan Languagehouse (which are based on the "four skills" concept). All those in attendance will receive complimentary copies of the textbooks Mr. Leonard will use in his presentation.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Venue: GH-300, MSU-A (Minnesota State University Akita)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562