(1) Graded Readers: Teaching Reading and Writing to Low Level Students; (2) Interweaving Content and Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, May 8th, 2016 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Asako Kajiura (Keiwa University); (2) Greg Goodmacher (Keiwa University)
A double presentation on reading and writing, as well as material selection for CBI classes.
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tokimeito, Niigata Station Campus of Niigata University (location information)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: