JMs Card Game Theory
Date: Sunday, January 8th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: J.M. Dunn
Card games provide a flexible platform for interactive language practice. This presentation demonstrates several specialized card games that may be used to promote learning with progressively complex language functions. The presenter J.M. Dunn has taught English in a variety of contexts, including ten years in Japan. He has an MA in TESOL and, while currently pursuing a doctorate in education at Northern Arizona University, he will present for us via Skype and an avatar named Wayne.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center (NIC), Room2 (3F)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: