Date: Sunday, May 12th, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
This year's JALA (Japan Anthropological Linguistic Association) Conference presentations are all in Japanese. Several speakers will deliver 30 minute presentations.
Organization: Japan Anthropological Linguistics Association (JALA)
Venue: Building 1, 1F, Kinki University, Iizuka City. (From Fukuoka City, you can take JR from Hakata to Shin Iizuka Eki, or from Tenjin Bus Center, take the non-stop Tagawa bus to Kinki Daigaku Mai.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0948-22-5655