(1) Bring your young learners together! (2) Task-Based Teaching
Date: Sunday, November 19th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Bob Pensak (Bob's English); (2) Nami Imagawa (Nami's English Room)
Session A features Bob Pensak, who has been teaching English in Japan for 17 years. Bob takes a humorous look at teaching children. He will teach lesson planning, songs and fun activities to help bring your young learners together.
Session B features Nami Imagawa, who has been teaching for 12 years. In this session, Nami will teach how to introduce task-based teaching (TBT) in language classrooms. She will demonstrate how to modify activities in textbooks to integrate TBT techniques. Lastly, she will solicit your experiences with TBT in your classrooms.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 4th floor, room 3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: