Homework -- A Panel Discussion
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Patricia Kasamatsu, Erika Matsui, Tony Ruiz, Andrew Zitzmann
Like many things our teachers and parents made us do, homework is never particulalry enjoyable though deep down you know it's got to be good for you. So how do you convince students of this? Panelists representing different facets of English teaching will discuss their philosophies of homework, after which the meeting will be opened to questions and discussion from the floor.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: