Genki English Teacher Training Seminar
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2002 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham and Will Jasprizza, Genki English
Learn ways to make your kids have fun, enjoy English and become really excited about all the possibilities English offers! How to make your kids quiet, or loud, curing katakana accents, getting them motivated and wanting to speak more! Richard and Will from Genki English will introduce tried and tested, fun games, songs and activities to get elementary school aged kids interested in English, and the world! A Q&A session will follow.
The next day, May 12, from 11 - 12, is a Kids Show for children aged 5 and above. 1000 yen per child, 1 parent free, for this 1-hour Genki English Show.
Please note that all tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets sold at the door. Advance purchase can be made by contacting The Welcome to Sendai Genki English Volunteer group Mrs Maekawa: 0996-25-8528, Mrs Miyanohara: 0996-27-0950 or Mrs Hashido 0996-22-3992.
Organization: Jelly Beans Educational (Jelly Beans)
Cost: 2000 yen (purchased in advance; see contact info above)
Venue: Sendai Shiminkan Kaigishitsu, Sendai-shi, Kagoshima Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Jelly Beans
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 099-216-8800