Yokohama ETJ Workshops
Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Kaya Yoshida, Sean Ryan, Daniel Woods
The two main topics are Teaching Manners in Japan, by Kaya Yoshida, and Opening Your Own Language School, by Sean Ryan. If time permits, Daniel Woods will then demonstrate some activities for your language classes.
Directions: Leave Kannai Station by the South Exit, pass through the ticket gate and exit the station to your right. Cross the road and turn right. You will see Odori Koen a few meters ahead. Walk along this park for about two blocks and you will find the GinoBunka Kaikan on your left. If lost, or in need of clearer instructions (in Japanese) call the Kaikan at (045) 681-6551.
Organization: ETJ Yokohama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yokohama)
Cost: free (but 100 yen or so may be collected to cover room expenses)
Venue: Kyoru Shitsu (5th Fl.) of GinoBunka KaiKan ( 3 min. from Kannai Sta., Yokohama)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yokohama
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 045-671-3588