Current research in Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL) in Australia (session 1 of 2)
Date: Monday, May 20th, 2002 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Mike Levy
Together with Kumamoto Gakuen University, JALT Kumamoto is co-sponsoring this presentation by Dr. Michael Levy, Associate Professor, Griffith University (Australia), author of the book Computer-Assisted Language Learning: Context and Conceptualization (Oxford University Press). Dr Levy will be presenting two sessions at Kumamoto Gakuen University.
Directions If you are planning to drive to either of the sessions on May 20, 2002, please note that there will be no parking available on site. You may wish to park in one of the pay parking lots either across the street from Kumamoto Gakuen University or 'next door' at the Kenritsu Gekijo (prefectural theater), or consider other means of transportation.
Organization: Kumamoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kumamoto JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen University, Building 7, room 721
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kumamoto JALT