Developing the L2 Reader: Texts and Tasks
Date: Saturday, February 9th, 2019 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Kimberly Klassen (International Christian University, ICU)
This will be a 2-hour session divided into two parts focusing on vocabulary and reading.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: The University of Nagano, Gocho Campus, Meeting Room 2, 614-1 Nishi Gocho Nagano City, Nagano 380-8525
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: