Session A: Most effective and successful teaching activities; Session B: Help students build confidence and improve their test scores
Date: Sunday, January 19th, 2020 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Wayne Jackson, Yuichi Hasegawa
Session A: Wayne Jackson will share his most effective and successful activities from his 20+ years of teaching. The activities he will present will cover a wide range of topics and be applicable to a wide range of students.
Session B: Yuichi Hasegawa will present his three-year program for high school speaking students. This program is designed to help participants build confidence and improve their test scores.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, Lecture Room 3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: