West Tokyo JALT:
X-Reading Users Group, Kanto Chapter 2020 Meeting
Date: Sunday, January 19th, 2020 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Marcel Van Amelsvoort, Anna Husson Isozaki, Richard John Walker, Andrew Reimann, Tim Gutierrez
We welcome you to the first meeting of the X-Reading Users Group. The purpose of the meeting is to share ideas for how X-Reading can be used in the foreign language classroom. A secondary purpose is to form a community of user educators who feel free to communicate how best to use X-Reading in the service of implementing Extensive Reading. While there will be a panel of X-Reading User Educators explaining how they use X-Reading in the foreign language classroom, we invite participants to share their own experiences, ask questions, and raise issues regarding how to best use X-Reading.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free (sponsored by X-Reading)
Venue: Cocobunji Plaza 185-0012 Tokyo, Kokubunji, Honcho, 3 Chome-1-1 cocobunji WEST 5F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: