Power-up! Neat Ideas and Wild Materials
Date: Sunday, November 10th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Habbick, Oxford University Press
This workshop and materials display will cover neat materials and present interesting activities from kids to university to adult. There will be a materials display of Oxford's newest English language-learning materials including: English Time, the latest adult videos which are appropriate for the classroom, and American Headway. Free demo video clips will be available at the event to take home.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Heartful Square (southeast section of Gifu JR Station), Gifu City, Gifu-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: