YMCA (Chuo Center):
Teacher Training Workshop for Teachers of Children (Session 2)
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2002 Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: YMCA Children's English School instructors
Anyone interested in teaching children is invited to join these training sessions. Up to 20 participants can join. Please contact YMCA to pre-register for the 4-session course. The schedule is:
- Session 1: October 5th. Topic: Aspects and objectives of English Education for children;
- Session 2: October 12th. Topic: Activities: Songs, games, phonics, crafts, etc.;
- Session 3: October 19th. Topic: Activities: TPR, movement activities, etc.;
- Session 4: October 26th. Topic: Tea Party - Functional English practice.
Organization: Kumamoto YMCA Chuo Center (YMCA (Chuo Center))
Cost: 12,000 yen (for all four sessions, incl. materials & tax)
Venue: Kumamoto YMCA Chuo Center; 1-3-8 Shinmachi, Kumamoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact YMCA (Chuo Center)
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 096-353-6391