Incorporating Projects (and lots of other things) into English Classes
Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2002 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Joe Tomei, Kumamoto Gakuen University
Tomei discusses ways he incorporates projects and other longer-term work into his oral communication class. He will share lots of materials and ideas. Tomei will also explain how Japanese teachers of English can use these materials as a basis for Japanese teachers to move to mostly English classes. As well as project ideas, Tomei talks about:
- classroom management,
- exercise types, and
- music in the classroom.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University Rm. #310
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: